Last Updated: October 6 2016
Your privacy is important to us which is why we’ve created this document to outline how we use your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Information We Collect:
Account and Profile Information. We collect information about you and your company when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, and make purchases through our Services. Information we collect includes your name, username, address, email address, phone
number, and payment card details. If you provide information (including personal information) about someone else, you confirm that you have the authority to act for them and to consent to the collection and use of their personal information
Content. We collect and store content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, or store in the process of using our Services, including information from end users of any application that you develop using our Services and/or that we
host on your behalf. Such content may include any personal or other sensitive information submitted using our Services, such as personal health information, and other information such as source code or regulatory compliance materials.
Other submissions. We collect other data that you may submit to our Services or us directly, such as when you request customer support or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Enable you to access and use our Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative
messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.